Chic chalets und snazzy apartments
Enjoy private wellness in cosy yet modern chalets, a special feel-good factor in spacious and welcoming apartments – rounded off by local natural materials, and a spectacular 360° panorama. With our amply filled breakfast basket, you will enjoy a great start to the day and can learn all about life on an apple farm. All this and much more awaits you at Kessler’s Mountain Lodge. But what is actually hidden behind our name?
The two chalets know how to impress with their large windows, which invite you to enjoy the unique panorama on a whole new level. Inside, you will find local natural materials such as wood, stone, loden fabric and linen. The treasures of South Tyrolean nature are sure to enrich your time out. And best of all: each chalet has its own private wellness area. Doesn’t that sound tempting?
Do you prefer to take care of yourself on holiday? Then how about a leisurely time-out in our cosy and spacious apartments? Like the chalets, the apartments are also furnished with natural materials and impress with their elegant Alpine atmosphere. Here you and your loved ones have 65m² to relax, enjoy yourself, and recharge your batteries. In addition, a shared Finnish sauna hut with a relaxation room and outdoor showers awaits you for soothing relaxation.
And all around …
... there is so much more to discover. Our expansive garden offers enough space for laid-back barbecue evenings (you can reserve our barbecue area with a barbecue for a fee), an impressive panorama looking out to Meransen and Spinges as well as to Plose, Lüsen, the Lago Rodella/Radlsee, the Monte Pascolo/Königsanger, and the Punta Quaira/Karspitze. And after a few spirited laps in our free-standing pool, the large sunbathing lawn is ideal for recharging. And let’s face it: A holiday without your four-legged friend is just not the same, which is why you are welcome to bring Rex or Bella to certain chalet and apartment categories of Kessler’s Mountain Lodge on request. Dogs will also feel right at home in our large grassy meadow and outdoor area. The price of €39.00 per night includes a dog basket and bowl. For more information on taking your faithful companion on holiday, please feel free to send us an enquiry. By the way, the local bus stops right outside our hotel and takes you to countless excursion destinations!
Did you know ...
... the Belgian town of Dinant was once considered a hub for copper and brass smiths? The reason being the rich abundance of calamine, a mineral containing zinc, which was exported and processed with copper to make brass.
Snazzy inclusive services
Kessler’s inclusive services round off your dynamic getaway:
- Breakfast basket in the chalets
- Velvety soft bed linen and towels
- Kitchen and bathroom equipment
- The use of our wellness oasis
- Baby cots and high chairs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cards and board games and a book corner
- Ski boot dryer in the ski cellar
- Free parking spaces
- Free Almencard for the use of cable cars and public transport
- E-bikes for hire in summer (at a small fee)
If you stay in the Superior or Premium chalets, you can look forward to wood for the fireplace, bathrobes and sauna towels, as well as an apple basket. If you are staying in one of the apartments or in the loft, you are welcome to book the breakfast basket as well as bathrobes and sauna towels.
Even more services …
… are on offer from our tourism association from Mondays to Fridays. You can look forward to these highlights:
- Monday: “A glimpse into the world of bees” until 12.09.2022, “Wild herbs and healing potions” until 26.09.2022
- Tuesday: Multivision show from 9 p.m. until 25.10.2022, running club with Martin until 27.09.2022
- Wednesday: “A legendary evening” from 9 p.m. until 26.10.2022, guided pasture hike until 28.09.2022
- Thursday: llama trekking from 24.06. to 25.08.2022
- Friday: guided pasture hike until 14.10.2022
- “Törggelen” culinary hikes from 28.09. to 08.11.2022
- Apple festival on 09.10.2022
We look forward to seeing you!
Please note that you can check into the chalets and apartments from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival. You can also check in later by prior arrangement.
On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to leave your holiday home by 10:00 a.m.
Our cancellation policy
Has something come up and you can’t make your stay? Here are the conditions that apply:
- For cancellations up to 30 days before planned arrival, we charge 40% of the value of the stay minus the 30% deposit.
- For cancellation up to 8 days before planned arrival, we charge 70% of the value of the stay.
- For cancellation 7 days or less before the planned arrival, we charge 90% of the value of the stay.
- In the event of a no-show, we will charge the full price of the stay.
- In the event of early departure or late arrival, we will charge the total value (100%) of the agreed daily price for each day not used.
If you have to cancel your stay due to Covid-19, we will try to find an amicable solution.
Notice pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers’ Code)
We highly recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance. This offers comprehensive cover in the case of late arrival, cancellation, and other circumstances that are beyond your control. You can find more information here.