Chic chalets und snazzy apartments
Enjoy private wellness in cosy yet modern chalets, a special feel-good factor in spacious and welcoming apartments – rounded off by local natural materials, and a spectacular 360° panorama. With our amply filled breakfast basket, you will enjoy a great start to the day and can learn all about life on an apple farm. All this and much more awaits you at Kessler’s Mountain Lodge. But what is actually hidden behind our name?
Breakfast basket with lots of delicacies
The two chalets know how to impress with their large windows, which invite you to enjoy the unique panorama on a whole new level. Inside, you will find local natural materials such as wood, stone, loden fabric and linen. The treasures of South Tyrolean nature are sure to enrich your time out. And best of all: each chalet has its own private wellness area. Doesn’t that sound tempting?
Do you prefer to take care of yourself on holiday? Then how about a leisurely time-out in our cosy and spacious apartments? Like the chalets, the apartments are also furnished with natural materials and impress with their elegant Alpine atmosphere. Here you and your loved ones have 65m² to relax, enjoy yourself, and recharge your batteries. In addition, a shared Finnish sauna hut with a relaxation room and outdoor showers awaits you for soothing relaxation.
And all around …
... there is so much more to discover. Our expansive garden offers enough space for laid-back barbecue evenings (you can reserve our barbecue area with a barbecue for a fee), an impressive panorama looking out to Meransen and Spinges as well as to Plose, Lüsen, the Lago Rodella/Radlsee, the Monte Pascolo/Königsanger, and the Punta Quaira/Karspitze. And after a few spirited laps in our free-standing pool, the large sunbathing lawn is ideal for recharging. And let’s face it: A holiday without your four-legged friend is just not the same, which is why you are welcome to bring Rex or Bella to certain chalet and apartment categories of Kessler’s Mountain Lodge on request. Dogs will also feel right at home in our large grassy meadow and outdoor area. The price of €39.00 per night includes a dog basket and bowl. For more information on taking your faithful companion on holiday, please feel free to send us an enquiry. By the way, the local bus stops right outside our hotel and takes you to countless excursion destinations!
Did you know ...
... the Belgian town of Dinant was once considered a hub for copper and brass smiths? The reason being the rich abundance of calamine, a mineral containing zinc, which was exported and processed with copper to make brass.
Snazzy inclusive services
Kessler’s inclusive services round off your dynamic getaway:
- Breakfast basket with local delicacies, some homemade
- Velvety soft bed linen and towels
- Kitchen and bathroom equipment
- The use of our wellness oasis
- Bathrobe and sauna towels
- Baby cots and high chairs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cards and board games and a book corner
- Ski boot dryer in the ski cellar
- Free parking spaces
- Free Natz Schabs Guest Pass for the use of cable cars and public transport
- E-bikes for hire in summer (at a small fee)
If you stay in the Superior or Premium chalets, you can look forward to wood for the fireplace, as well as an apple basket. If you are staying in one of the apartments or in the loft, you can also ask for your breakfast basket to be cancelled.
Even more services …
… are on offer from our tourism association from Mondays to Fridays. You can look forward to these highlights:
- Monday: “A glimpse into the world of bees” until 22.05.2023, “Wild herbs and healing potions” from 08.05.2023 until 25.09.2023
- Tuesday: Multivision show until 24.10.2023, guided tour of the mineral museum
- Wednesday:guides spring hike from 05.04.2023 until 24.10.2023, wine tasting with visit in the bunker 01.06.2023 until 26.10.2023, guided alpine hike 31.05.2023 until 27.09.2023
- Thursday: guided 'törggele' hike 05.10.2023 until 09.11.2023
- Friday: guided apple hike until 14.10.2022
- Apple festival 08.10.2023
- advent concert 22.12.2023